We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provide professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client Lloyds Banking Group is a leading UK based financial services group providing a wide range of banking and financial services, focused on personal and commercial customers. Lloyds Banking Group support a culture of Inclusion and opportunities to develop to become the Bank of the future and Helping Britain Prosper.
On behalf of Lloyds Banking Group, AMS are looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager for a Contract based until the end of the year in Bristol or Halifax (A hybrid role with 1 day per week in office).
Purpose of the Role:
There are Assistant Marketing Managers vacancies in the Operational Communications team. You'll be part of the team responsible for developing and delivering mandatory, product & service customer literature and content for the Group optimising E2E customer communications journeys. These communications are crucial to ensure the Group meets its regulatory obligations and keeps customers up to date and informed about their accounts. The materials are produced in all brands and support the products LBG offer to the Retail and Commercial customers.
As an Assistant Marketing Manager this is an opportunity:
To think differently, take forward innovation in comms with updates to product and customer materials. Plan reviews of activity, drive paperless adoption and consistently improve the processes and infrastructure to enable delivery. And you'll ensure customer communications are written simply, accurately and with empathy.
Your remit is to ensure customers are at the heart of all communications. And make sure our communications enhance customer brand experience, whilst also aligning with the Comms Principles and the Group's Conduct Strategy.
Accountabilities will include:
- Developing and delivering appropriate approaches and processes for customer communications, improving copy, and innovating comms solutions.
- Ensuring communications delivery format meets customer and regulatory needs e.g., paperless/print/PDF/online content; is cost effective and tracked.
- Make sure all materials are well-written leading the copy writing expertise and ensure comms adhere to Customer Communication principles.
- Managing assigned projects, setting timelines, agreeing with stakeholders and suppliers, writing copy and developing solutions and managing prioritisation as appropriate.
- Effectively managing budget and expenditure across multiple projects, tracking, and reporting as required.
- Collaborating with colleagues to identify and deliver improvements to current communications processes.
What we require from the candidate:
- Ideally campaign management experience within Financial Services
- Excellent stakeholder management skill
- Experience managing a project, delivering and prioritising multiple deadlines
- Hands-on experience developing customer communications & content in multiple formats including printed literature and online material.
- Practical experience of applying relevant consumer legislation to communications.
- Track record of leading design, writing copy and delivering literature and comms support materials.
- Strong stakeholder and project management skills.
- Experience in managing multiple project workstreams concurrently.
- Great oral and written communication skills, with excellent attention to detail.
Lloyds Banking Group will only accept workers operating via an Umbrella or PAYE engagement model.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
AMS, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business