Medical and D&A Required
37.5hours per week
£13.72ph PAYE / £17.54ph Umbrella
Siemens Mobility are recruiting for an Assembly Technician for our Traction Drives business based out of Goole. Reporting to the Production Supervisor, the Assembly Technician
will work alongside our Mechanical Fitter to ensure that Gearbox systems are investigated, repaired, overhauled and root cause analysis are undertaken efficiently, safely, at the right cost and to the right level of quality in order to meet customer order requirements.
* Assisting with mechanical overhauls of traction Gearboxes (disassembly and assembly)
* Assisting with mechanical inspection of Rail Gearbox parts
* Failure and root cause analysis (unique or serial defect, manufacturing or material issues)
* Undertaking necessary repairs
* Execution of quality checks to Industry Standards
* Disassemble and reassemble products in line with works order instructions requirements, to meet customer expectations.
* Efficient disassembly/reassembly in line with productivity improvements and capacity planning (achieve the required efficiency and utilization standards for production - i.e. performance/assembly to build times)
* Take responsibility for H,S & E and ensure control measures are in place. Actively support zero harm culture; specifically, the recording of near misses, reporting of accidents/incidents and assist the Zone Owner with completion of any risk assessments in the production work area.
* Take ownership and responsibility for one or more H,S & E related tasks within a zone/s; if appropriate take responsibility of H,S & E designated Zone.
* Participate in any continuous improvement's activities, including workshops and discussion groups relating to quality, cost and delivery performance. Assist and support the implementation and promotion of continuous improvement within the production area
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.