Manage packaging artwork projects across a wide portfolio of brands and categories.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure projects are on time and cost efficiently run.
- Create strong relationships with cross-functional teams within MCDT, including our co-manufacturers, marketing, brand, corporate affairs, R&D and legislation teams.
- Work with the R&D team to ensure artwork approvals are met on time
- Work with the Activity Manager to build artwork timelines
- Checking artwork for errors
- Collate documents such as cutter guides & codes from co-mans to upload to artwork system
- To independently take responsibility for ensuring all our packaging meets brand guidelines and has trademark, lead agency and global brand leader approval.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
The volatility of the Chocolate Drinks and Treats business requires the job holder to be flexible to the changing needs of the business. Changing needs may result in ambiguity around the required project timing or overall plan priorities.
The Artwork Administrator needs to be able to create strong collaborative relationships and be able to positively influence internal colleagues / external suppliers to deliver the desired results.
Experience working in a comparable role either in administration or packaging
Experience of working in cross functional teams
Good time management and strong organisational skills with the ability to handle a number of tasks at once and meeting deadlines as required
High attention to detail is essential
Strong writing skills, use of language and grammar
Confidence in communicating to key stakeholders
Works well in a fast-paced commercial environment, dealing well with pressure and tight deadlines
A problem solver who uses their initiative to find solutions
Proficient in all MS Office packages
Desirable but not essential:
Knowledge of packaging and artwork production such as printing and design
Experience in the FMCG sector
Experience of working with external agencies
Project management experience
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Zoe Gaut
Our client is an entrepreneurial arms-length business focused on extending the company brands into new categories beyond confectionery though external partners (suppliers and distributors). The business currently operates in several categories: Milk Drinks, Hot Chocolate, Cakes & Bakes, Desserts, Chocolate Spreads, Cake Mixes, and Quick Serve Restaurants across the UK and Europe.
The business currently generates over 200 new packs per annum and are looking for an experienced, highly organised administrator to organise delivery of all the necessary information to create exceptional packaging.