We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provide professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client, a major UK retail bank, provides every day banking services to over 17 million retail customers. The banks expertise and services span across Business Services, Corporate banking, Wealth Management, Group Functions, Retail and Investment Banking.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Application Support Analyst (Dynamics 365) for a 7 Months contract based remotely
Purpose of the Role:
The Support Analyst will assist on the planning stage of the D365 application and provide a two-way channel between the CRM project and CRM BST throughout the project life cycle.
As a Application Support Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Attend daily scrum for project
- Attend Agile project meetings (retrospective, planning, review)
- Participate in user story analysis, development, and testing, acting as voice of the user
- Create user training guides
- Coordinate and support the Trainer on delivery of user training
- Support business implementation plan and user onboarding for Production release
What we require from the candidate:
- Dynamics 365 experience
- Financial Services/Banking Background
- Understand what a user is querying about when a ticket is raised
- Experience with Power BI is desirable but not essential
This client will only accept workers operating via an Umbrella or PAYE engagement model.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
AMS, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business