We are AMS, a global total workforce solutions firm enabling organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim solutions and temporary resources.
Our client, Deutsche Bank, is a global banking business with strong roots in Germany and operations in over 70 countries. Their large but focused footprint gives them an established position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. Deutsche Bank offer their clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services.
On behalf of Deutsche Bank, AMS are now looking for an Anti Financial Crime Training & Governance Manager to work in their London team based on an initial 6 month contract on a PAYE basis.
Overview of the role:
Deutsche Bank is committed to societal protection through the effective management of financial crime risks, the supporting of law enforcement agencies, and the prevention of criminal activity. Throughout our organisation, we are further enhancing and driving financial crime risk management and culture through cross-divisional engagement, partnership, and management of all related risks and controls across all lines of defence.
The Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) function is the key independent second line control function supporting the management of all Financial Crime Risks (FCR).You will be joining the Global FCR Education & Culture (FCR E&C) team which provides related cross-divisional oversight, co-ordination, and support throughout Deutsche Bank.
The team supports the Anti-Financial Crime (AFC)Division, Business Divisions and all employees considered to be FCR Key Role Holders in managing FCR related: education(non-mandatory); culture; communications; and performance/consequence management
As an Anti Financial Crime Training & Governance Manager your Key responsibilities will be:
- Manage and further enhance the framework sand infrastructure required to drive Global FCR E&C including Training Need Analysis(TNA), planning, and related methodology.
- Coordinate, organise, and enhance key related global forums and governance arrangements and support regional, divisional, and functional level stakeholders in their specific alignment.
- Enhance key oversight structures and work in close partnership with divisional stake-holders to ensure greater cross-divisional connectivity and consistency.
- Further enhance and increase the consistency of key processes through appropriate minimum standards and best practices e.g.,reporting, monitoring, record-keeping.
- Coordinate and manage related audit and regulatory engagements, actions, and commitments for FCR Education & Culture, ensuring appropriate organisational and resource alignment.
- Drive existing and future use of data in the management of FCR E&C e.g.,FCR cultural surveys.
Your skills and experience
- Significant experience overseeing and developing Training/education and/or communication programmes in large and/or complex organisations.
- Subject matter expertise and/or qualification in Training/education and the ability to effectively engage and leverage others.
- Proven ability to develop, maintain and follow structured methodology while challenging current practice.
- Appreciation for related legal, regulatory, and cultural requirements e.g., Works Council, General Data Protection Regulation.
Deutsche Bank's Values:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by AMS based on site at Deutsche Bank
AMS's payroll service is in partnership with Giant, we have worked with them for many years and have good processes in place to ensure you get the best service. If you are successful in your application for this role, your contract will be via Giant. For more information on Giant.