AMS on behalf of Nationwide are currently recruiting for Case Administrators - Prime Services for a 12 month Temporary contract - Potential for Permanent based in Northampton.
Nationwide aren't like a bank. They're not like other financial services companies. They're a building society - and they're building their 'society' with a sense of community and with a collective belief in the idea that we're all here to help each other. That's what Nationwide are all about and that's what makes them different.
At Nationwide, our mission is to build an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive and for our Society to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve. We want to support and uplift people's wellbeing so they can bring their whole selves to work and flourish in all aspects of their lives. Working for Nationwide, you'll have access to a range of benefits, support and resources. For example:
· Healthy Mind Champions - We have an active group of colleagues, spread right across the Society, who are trained to provide a listening ear and signpost support options.
· Employee Networks - We have nine employee networks, open to all of our colleagues. Their aims are to provide peer support, work collaboratively with the business to achieve strategic ambitions, and act as a collective employee voice. Our newest addition is the Minds Matter network, which focuses specifically on mental health and wellbeing.
· Online Resources - Our internal intranet page is much more than a news site, it's packed full of useful resources to support your wellbeing and is a great place to go for more information on a whole range of wellbeing topics.
Case Administrator - Prime Services
35 Hours Per Week
Monday to Friday
Covering hours between 8am to 6pm - Mostly 9am to 5pm
Based in Northampton Administration Centre - Moulton Park for 6 Weeks Training
Hybrid Working schedule between home and office afterwards.
No annual leave during first 6 weeks of training
The role of the Case Administrator will be to own the customer's case from receipt until completion. This includes assessing the customer request to ensure all details are correct, that all the necessary documents are present and valid ensuring action required is clear. Making contact with the customer, broker or mortgage consultant to obtain any further required documents. Keeping the customer updated and informed until their request is completed.
Duties of the role will include:
- Carrying out customer requests, keying both financial and non-financial transactions on all types of accounts. Ensuring that this is carried out efficiently and accurately, safeguarding the customers personal data at all times.
- Manage the relationship directly with the customer, through various channels. Keeping the customer updated and informed until their request is completed.
- Request and obtain correct documentation, where documents are missing, incorrect or not within valid dates.
- Escalate / seek advice where the customer's request is unclear or may cause detriment to them.
- Effectively and accurately use multiple in-house systems to access and complete customer requests, logging action taken as required.
- Seek a solution for any case that falls outside of agreed SLA using Senior Customer Administrator to resolve, allowing the request to be completed
- Responsible for managing allocated workload, prioritising multiple cases to ensure key SLAs are achieved.
- Clearly and confidently discuss any outstanding requirements with external parties, customers
- Explain to the customer, broker or mortgage consultant, any reason that may prevent the case from progressing to the decision to offer stage.
- Build strong working relationships with peers, Case Owners, Senior Case Owners and Team Managers, across the operations teams to allow for efficient escalations and advice to be sought as required.
So what are we looking for?
- High level of attention to detail and adherence to processes and procedures and use of supporting systems
- Demonstrate a clear member focus, effectively building relationships with internal and external customers to deliver excellent levels of service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to progress cases quickly and accurately.
- A proactive individual who can work independently and within a team
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Relevant experience in a customer service or financial service environment
What you'll bring:
Whatever your background, if you are self-motivated this could be an excellent opportunity for you to join a major building society.
However, with a first-class training programme all you will need are to be PC literate with experience in MS Office and other Windows applications, be comfortable with different computer systems and enjoy a fast-paced environment, all whilst working as part of a great team.
If you understand the benefits of working collaboratively within teams then a role here at Nationwide Building Society could be for you.
If you feel that this role is for you apply now!