£11.00 per hour Temporary
37.5 hours a week Monday - Friday
Coop Angel Square Manchester
Acting on behalf of my client Coop Group, I am recruiting a fantastic temporary opportunity within their Finance division
- Assist in data cleansing work to ensure an accurate database for records relating to members of all pension schemes managed by the Pensions Department
- Assist with the pensions helpline, taking calls from pension scheme members, beneficiaries and advisers
- Ensure the provision of a high level of customer service to all pension scheme members
- Work as an effective member of the Pensions Team
- Providing assistance as required by Management and to colleagues throughout the Pensions Department
- Good IT Skills in Word, Excel, Outlook,
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good listener.
- Experience of working in a similar environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Eye for detail.
- Solutions orientated.
- Delivers high quality of work.
- High level customer services.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates. Ncoates
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.