Job title: Administrative Assistant (Facilities Management)
Job Type: Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months+
Pay rate: £12.46/hr (PAYE) or £16.20/hr (Umbrella)
Location: Hybrid/Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
My client in the Nuclear Research sector are looking to appoint an Administrative Service Support Officer to join their team for a 12 month+ on-going contract. This is a hybrid-working role and pay rate offered is £12.46/hr (PAYE) or £16.20/hr (Umbrella).
To support the Site Manager and Service Support Manager to ensure that a number of key activities relating to the management of the site and the services supplied to the site are carried out in a safe, efficient and cost-effective manner.
To work as part of the Building & Facilities Management department undertaking a number of duties in support of the team including covering other staff absences.
1 - Required to operate the Building & Facilities Management Helpdesk phone and email in a knowledgeable and efficient manner. This includes accurately recording call details in the Mainsaver database, chasing progress on behalf of the caller, co-ordinating works with service suppliers and prioritising the response to caller's requests. Required to be the first point of contract for callers to the main site telephone number and to process the call as politely and efficiently as possible ensuring callers get a good first impression of the organisation.
2 - Jointly responsible for the administration of the Estates Development Control Process ensuring that
* Applications are processed within set timescales so that proposed work start dates are not delayed
* Queries from the interfaces are communicated to the applicant and a response sought and that interfaces are chased for their comments when they become overdue
* Following approval that applicants are contacted for updates on work progress and for handover documents when the work has been completed
* Site Maintenance Services Group are kept informed regarding EDC's that relate to the installation of new assets
* Issues regarding the EDC process are raised with the EDC Advisor/Site Manager promptly so that they can be resolved quickly
* The database is kept updated so that the progress of an EDC can be quickly verified
3 -Responsible for the day-to-day administration of a Facilities Management Contact directed by the Contract Project Manager, to include arranging meetings, minute taking, compiling KPI/SLA information to review and assisting the CPM and CPSv with admin tasks in relation to the contract.
4- Other Administration duties to support the Service Support Manager or Service Support Advisor as and when required.
* Good basic level of education and good IT skills (Word and Excel in particular) including databases.
* Relevant experience in customer service environment
* Customer driven
* Good organisation skills to ensure that their workload is appropriately prioritised, and tasks completed on time
* Must have good communication and interpersonal skills and be able to work as part of a team and have the ability to interact with a wide range of personnel both internal and external.
* Must be assertive when dealing with applicants and interfaces involved in the EDC process to ensure that information is received promptly
* Must have good telephone and writing skills and an ability to listen carefully and take down an accurate record of what is said.
* Must have an acute attention to detail for checking through figure work supplied by the contractors.
* Must have the ability to problem solve simple problems, seeking guidance from the Service Support Advisor/Service Support Manager/Site Manager as required.
* Minute taking experience is preferred.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.