UKAEA is looking to recruit a person for the position of Administration Support
UKAEA's Commercial Property Group (CPG) is responsible for managing the commercial organisations at Culham Science Centre.
We are looking for an organised and flexible team member to provide a central support capability for CPG. The role will require you to liaise with tenant staff and other UKAEA departments on a regular basis and so you must also have excellent communication and customer service skills.
Whilst you will be assigned to CPG, you will also be required to provide administrative and general support other Campus Development Department Groups as required.
- Responsible for processing site pass applications, building access control and access to the online visitor system for tenant personnel and UKAEA contractors
- Providing temporary cover for the UKAEA Pass Office Administrator when required
- Providing secretarial, financial and administrative support as required to the Campus Development Department
- Arranging meetings and venues for both internal and external attendees. Providing Minutes Secretary support as required for a range of construction and project meetings
- Assisting the Campus Development Marketing Manager with the planning and organisation of events, arranging delivery and distribution of marketing materials and assisting with Culham Science Centre marketing activities as required
- Booking off-site training courses for all staff, including arranging the necessary travel arrangements
- Point of contact for internal and external queries, resolving or escalating as appropriate;
- PC Representative for the Campus Development Department
- GCSE grade C and above (or equivalent) in English Language and Math
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Experience of taking minutes; ideally in the construction / project sectors
- Proven ability to deal with multiple tasks and prioritise appropriately
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Experience of working in a property / facilities management environment
- Experience in customer services
- Ability to problem solve seeking guidance from others if required
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.