Managing and assigning incoming correspondence emails from a dedicated Parking mailbox and scanning using internal processing systems.
Opening incoming post and documents including indexing, integration and copying incoming correspondence relating to parking matters.
Distributing non-scanned incoming correspondence to the 3 parking teams.
Using Word to generate documents as required for general enquiries to customers
Using Excel to record information and produce statistics for management
Providing telephone cover for colleagues for general enquiries
Maintaining filing systems, databases and archiving in accordance with GDPR/Data Protection Action 2018.
- Accurate, methodical, and well organised
- Able to follow procedures and work to deadlines
- Accurate I.T. skills and knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and the Internet
- Able to work flexibly and adapting to everchanging demands within team, asking for and giving support as needed
- Good communication skills with clear spoken English
- Knowledge of customer care, able to learn to deal professionally with customers
- Able to understand & respect the importance of confidentiality, both within & outside the workplace
- Aware of Health & Safety & Equality & Diversity
- Able to understand the importance of being punctual & the impact absence has on team effectiveness
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Rebecca Evans