Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment and workforce solutions consultancy. With a heritage that spans over 40 years, we're committed to evolving with our clients - priding ourselves on being the trusted partner of some of the UK's best-known brands.
One of our values is "People are Priceless", and our culture truly supports this.
- We believe that everyone - no matter their race, gender, beliefs, or background - deserves equal opportunities and an inclusive working environment that allows them to thrive.
- To help our talent truly flourish, we offer industry-leading training and development opportunities across all areas of our organisation.
- We understand that to live up to our full potential we all need a healthy work/life balance as individuals, and we do our utmost to facilitate and educate our staff on the benefits of looking after their mental and physical wellbeing. This includes:
- Offering flexible and remote working to all employees, allowing them to work wherever and whenever they need to.
- Providing a free and confidential Employee Assistance Scheme, in partnership with Health Assured, and access to fully trained mental health first aiders within the business.
- We're proud to be a Disability Confident Level 1 employer and a Recruitment Industry Disability Initiative (RIDI) and Employ Autism partner.
- We take our role within the community seriously.
- We support a greener world; we've been working in the green sector for over fifteen years and actively support objectives that protect the planet and more sustainable ways of working.
- We're passionate about supporting young and disadvantaged individuals and groups through the work we do in partnership with both our customers and the Prince's Trust charity.
We are now looking for an Account Manager (Recruitment Business Partner) to join one of our dedicated Managed Services accounts, purely aligned with one client and with a focus on client engagement and service delivery for temporary roles - this account covers technical engineering vacancies within the rail / rolling stock industry. This will predominantly be a home based role with occasional travel to client sites as required (across the home counties).
Basic salary on offer will be c.£26k-£36k depending on experience, plus a monthly bonus scheme and a car allowance. Other benefits include group pension scheme, 25 days holiday plus banks, an additional four "Wellbeing days" off, holiday purchase scheme, enhanced maternity and paternity pay / leave, £1000 employee referral scheme, flexible working, employee assistance programme and long service awards (ranging from weekends away to vouchers and paid sabbaticals). Although paused during lockdown periods in 2021, we are also looking to reinstate a number of additional incentives in 2022 such as quarterly lunch clubs, employee / team of the quarter prizes, and team socials.
Summary of the Role
The Account Manager will form part of a Managed Service agreement focussing on temporary rail and engineering roles for a single client. This will be a client-facing role where you will build relationships with the hiring manager community and contribute to the continued performance of the account, and identify areas for further growth and development.
Working alongside the wider account team, and with the support ofthe Client Services Managerand Client Services Director, you will be accountable for meeting expectations in terms of delivery and engagement, able to identify areas of improvement and add value, manage stakeholder relationships and ensure that Rullion continues to be the client's partner of choicefor Recruitment and Resourcing activity.
- Efficient delivery against active requirements, covering a broad range of roles
- Effectively manage the end-to-end recruitment process for the client
- Build and maintain a strong customer relationship with the various stakeholders within the client, building on existing relationships and forging new ones
- Seek to add value to the client relationship through identifying areas of improvement, acting on feedback and providing market insight and benchmarking information
- Ensuring on-site support and advice is provided to clients and candidates
- Managing all queries and any complaints from the client, candidates or colleagues, taking ownership and appropriate action to ensure the query is managed, and escalating to the Client Services Manager where necessary
- Ensuring all working practices are compliant with relevant legislation and company policy
- Proactively develop relevant candidate talent pools to meet the customer requirements
Qualifications, skills & experience
- Previous experience within recruitment, either as a 360 consultant, or from an internal / RPO / MSP background
- Exceptional resourcing and talent acquisition skills
- Significant exposure to working collaboratively with external stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills with commercial acumen
- Ideally, prior experience recruiting for engineering roles within the rail and rolling stock industry, however we are happy to consider applicants with other sector experience particularly construction or logistics
- Open nature
- Strong worth ethic
- Team orientated
- Tenacious and results driven
- Learning mindset
- Emotional intelligence
- Communication, Listening