Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment and workforce solutions consultancy. With a heritage that spans over 40 years, we're committed to evolving with our clients - priding ourselves on being the trusted partner of some of the UK's best-known brands.
One of our values is "People are Priceless", and our culture truly supports this.
- We believe that everyone - no matter their race, gender, beliefs, or background - deserves equal opportunities and an inclusive working environment that allows them to thrive.
- To help our talent truly flourish, we offer industry-leading training and development opportunities across all areas of our organisation.
- We understand that to live up to our full potential we all need a healthy work/life balance as individuals, and we do our utmost to facilitate and educate our staff on the benefits of looking after their mental and physical wellbeing. This includes:
- Offering flexible and remote working to all employees, allowing them to work wherever and whenever they need to.
- Providing a free and confidential Employee Assistance Scheme, in partnership with Health Assured, and access to fully trained mental health first aiders within the business.
- We're proud to be a Disability Confident Level 1 employer and a Recruitment Industry Disability Initiative (RIDI) and Employ Autism partner.
We take our role within the community seriously.
- We support a greener world; we've been working in the green sector for over fifteen years and actively support objectives that protect the planet and more sustainable ways of working.
- We're passionate about supporting young and disadvantaged individuals and groups through the work we do in partnership with both our customers and the Prince's Trust charity.
We are now looking for an Account Consultant to join one of our dedicated Managed Services accounts, purely aligned with one client and with a focus on delivery for temporary roles - covering technical engineering, scientific and head office vacancies (HR, Finance, Projects etc). This will predominantly be a home based role with occasional travel to the client's site in Culham (ideally once per week).
Basic salary on offer will be c.£25,000-£30,000 depending on experience, plus a monthly bonus scheme. Other benefits include 40 days off (25 days holiday plus banks, an additional four "ReLoad days" off and Christmas closedown), group pension scheme, holiday purchase scheme, enhanced maternity and paternity pay / leave, £1000 employee referral scheme, flexible working, employee assistance programme and long service awards (ranging from vouchers to paid sabbaticals). We have also recently relaunched our 2022 Rewards and Recognition programme, offering a variety of prizes and accolades to employees across all areas of our business, for living and breathing our values and exceptional performances.
Summary of the Role
Reporting to the Account Manager, you will be fully engaged in the delivery of a World Class Managed Service Solution to one of the Rullion Group's major corporate accounts, within the Managed Solutions business unit.
You will work in partnership with your Account Manager and customer to understand their business objectives, resource and recruitment demands and projects.
Managed Solutions' vision is to become the most admired MSP / RPO provider in the UK by providing our clients with a market-leading service offering.
- Ensure compliance with the service deliverables and KPIs identified in the contract
- Ensure full compliance with Rullion quality procedures and processes
- To focus full attention on the achievement of 100% recruitment fulfilment
- To be fully engaged in the development and implementation of an effective applicant resourcing strategy
- Ensure the maintenance of comprehensive records and data relating to the MyRullion and MyRecruiter (where appropriate) systems
- To establish and maintain strong working relationships with the resourcing manager community
- Ensure that Customer and Agency Worker Satisfaction Surveys are undertaken, the results scrutinised and the relevant actions carried out
- Proactively source, submit and market suitable candidates to the hiring manager community
- Ensure that all permanent and contract vacancies are advertised in a fully compliant manner
Qualifications, skills & experience
We are ideally looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant / Delivery Consultant who is confident in managing the end-to-end recruitment process for temporary roles, from sourcing through to onboarding.
Ideally you will have a background in recruiting for engineering roles but we are happy to consider candidates from alternative industries and provide full training in the specifics of the roles hired.
- Flexibility: willing and able to adapt and cope effectively with changing situations and tasks
- Time Management: the ability to meet deadlines, schedules and performance goals whilst maintaining effective control of quality
- Communication: builds strong working relationships with customers, candidates and colleagues
- Goal Oriented: driven to the attainment of clearly identified goals and targets
- Self Sufficient: work without close supervision, accepting responsibility for quality and quantity of work
- Ethical: understand ethical behaviour and business practices, and ensure that own behaviour is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organisation