Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment and workforce solutions consultancy. With a heritage that spans over 40 years, we're committed to evolving with our clients - priding ourselves on being the trusted partner of some of the UK's best-known brands.
One of our values is "People are Priceless", and we believe our culture truly supports this.
- We believe that everyone - no matter their race, gender, beliefs, or background - deserves equal opportunities and an inclusive working environment that allows them to thrive.
- To help our talent truly flourish, we offer industry-leading training and development opportunities across all areas of our organisation.
We understand that to live up to our full potential we all need a healthy work/life balance as individuals, and we do our utmost to facilitate and educate our staff on the benefits of looking after their mental and physical wellbeing. This includes:
- Offering flexible and remote working to all employees, allowing them to work wherever and whenever they need to.
- Providing a free and confidential Employee Assistance Scheme, in partnership with Help@Hand, and access to fully trained mental health first aiders within the business.
We're proud to be a Disability Confident Level 1 employer and a Recruitment Industry Disability Initiative (RIDI) and Employ Autism partner.
We take our role within the community seriously.
- We support a greener world; we've been working in the green sector for over fifteen years and actively support objectives that protect the planet and more sustainable ways of working.
- We're passionate about supporting young and disadvantaged individuals and groups through the work we do in partnership with both our customers and the Prince's Trust charity.
We are now looking for an Account Consultant (Delivery Recruiter) to join one of our largest key accounts, providing a dedicated resourcing service to a major energy client, with the role working in the renewable energy sector. This will be a home based role.
We are offering a basic salary of c. £25,000 (depending on experience) plus our divisional commission scheme. Other benefits include 40 days off (25 days holiday plus stats, an additional 4 'ReLoad days' off & Christmas closedown),group pension,holiday purchase, enhanced maternity & paternity pay / leave, flexible working, EAP & long service awards. You will also be part of Rewards and Recognition programme, offering a variety of prizes and accolades to employees across all areas of our business, for living and breathing our values and exceptional performances.
Summary of the Role
The Account Consultant will form part of a Managed Service agreement focusing on temporary roles in the renewable energy sector, dedicated to a single, high profile client. We provide workers in the engineering and technical sector to our customer; the main focus of this role is recruitment delivery in the renewables business unit (On and off shore wind and solar) but there may also be requirements across other parts of the account. Candidate and client management through the recruitment process are key areas for this role.
You will be accountable for meeting expectations in terms of recruitment delivery and candidate engagement, manage candidate relationships and ensuring that Rullion's service remains market leading, continuing our relationship as the client's partner of choice for Recruitment and Resourcing activity.
- Efficient delivery against active requirements, covering a broad range of roles within nuclear
- Effectively manage the end-to-end recruitment process for the client in engineering and technical roles
- Proactively develop relevant candidate talent pools to meet the customer requirements
- You will build and maintain a strong relationship with the various stakeholders within the client, building on existing relationships and forging new ones
- Seek to add value to the client relationship through identifying areas of improvement, acting on feedback and providing market insight and benchmarking information
- Managing all queries and any complaints from the client, candidates or colleagues, taking ownership and appropriate action to ensure the query is managed, and escalating to the Senior Account Manager where necessary
- Ensuring all working practices are compliant with relevant legislation and company policy
Ensure regular communication to the appropriate personnel within the client organisation
- Client/site visits
Qualifications, skills & experience
- Previous experience within recruitment, ideally within renewable energy
- Exceptional resourcing and talent acquisition skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with commercial acumen
- Communication: strong interpersonal skills with an ability to converse at all levels
- Goal Oriented: driven to the attainment of clearly identified goals and targets
- Results Oriented: the ability to identify actions necessary to achieve task completion and to obtain results; the ability to meet schedules, deadlines and performance goals
- Ethical: understand ethical behavior and business practices
- Able to communicate and influence at a senior level
- Strong time management/prioritisation skills including the ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Flexible / adaptable
- Focused on continuous improvement
- Relationship Development/ Managing Stakeholders
- Conflict Resolution
- Problem Solving